Tutorials

Monday 2 February 2015

New Lavinia Stamps Challenge Starts Today - "Bright and Beautiful" !!!


Hi All

Today is the start of a NEW challenge from Lavinia Stamps......." Bright And Beautiful "........

You could win a Voucher worth a WHOPPING £40 to spend in the Lavinia Stamps Web shop.......

My DT projects features the following stamps......I have used Zen Flutterby and the Zen Mini Stamps on my first card.....My second card I used the beautiful Extra Large Harieta Stamp. On both my cards I stamped in Archival Black Ink and the coloured using Aqua Markers...fussy cut out and decoupaged to give a 3D effect, then I used a glitter Gel Pen to enhance.......

 Please visit our Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog and see the super inspiration from the Design Team and get crafting!

You don't need a Blog. We accept Email Entries... contact form is here.
Back soon... with more things to share with you.

Thanks for strolling over to my Blog today.
Marianne, Lavinia Stamps DT Member xxx

Still can't believe I am doing this but here are my first Month's Challenge Samples for Lavinia Stamps and I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I loved creating them..... This is the first on many and I do so love taking a stamp and fussy cutting the images to decoupage them and using bits to make other bits that enhance the card...... Enjoy !!! xxx

Now off to make some more.......Whoopie !!!


22 comments:

  1. Morning Marianne,
    You will offer crafters such great inspiration with your different ideas and makes.
    A warm welcome to you.
    Lovely colours you've used here and really pretty designs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marianne these are stunning. Wishing you such fun in your new role with Lavinia.
    Are you going to Eileens Charity Crafting day - Jane and I are going and it would be great to meet you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne for your kind comments and yes I'm there this year....God willing and I agree it will be so good to meet you and Jane..... I feel it's long overdue.......I'm so looking forward to the day and meeting so many lovely crafters that are friends on Fb xxx

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful xx gorgeous pieces x trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Marianne as always xxxxx Love your colourways and the card do fit the bill with all things bright an beautiful xxxxxx Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernie for the lovely comments......they all mean so much xxx

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the team, a huge asset you will be too, loving your work xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww Zoe you are so kind and I hope I will add to the extremely talented Team Lavinia Stamps already have......Thanks Teamie, lol xxx

      Delete
  6. You certainly have given me inspiration,these are gorgeous, I love fussy cutting too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey...... That brightens my day as I love to hear I have inspired people to have a go......believe me what I do is not difficult just needs a little patience. Thank you so much for the lovely comments xxx

      Delete
  7. Amazing designs from an amazing lady !
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loves ya Eileen.....Wouldn't be here without you to push and shove me along...... xxx

      Delete
  8. These samples are fantastic...I always look forward to seeing the DT Samples. Well done Marianne...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. ......I just hope I can bring a little inspiration to people...... I am so loving this at the moment it makes me want to craft....big hugs xxx

      Delete
  9. Fantastic samples Marianne and I am sure your work just gets better and better before long you will be at the top of the crafting tree stakes !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Doreen and I do hope so.......just praying I can keep coming up with different ideas to inspire all my followers and keep you all interested xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab designs Marianne - what a start to your DT work with Lavinia - gorgeous ! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Marianne, absolutely stunning! Welcome to the team! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful Marianne, so inspirational. Kx

    ReplyDelete