Tutorials

Sunday 25 January 2015

Just Finished........ Octagonal Coasters using Designs by Ryn Rubber Stamps "Faeries"

Boy....... never have thought that I would get this all done today....... not 1 post but 4, just how good have I been, lol...... I promised a few that I would do this so here you all are my last post for today, I promise........

I started this set once again for Oyster Stamps as they are at a Craft Show in Exeter next Weekend......
I have finished these just in time and will get these into the post first thing tomorrow so they can take these with them to display on their stand......Just hope they like them !!!

Oh and I hope you do too !!!

Thanks again for popping by and I may leave it a few days till I post again otherwise you may get fed up with reading my waffle, lol xxx

Marianne xxx













 


 





18 comments:

  1. Wow Marianne, four posts in one day! I'm lucky to do one a month!! That is my hope for the new year, to post a bit more often but I have not started very well!! Lovely to see you here and look forward to looking at your lovely artwork. Good luck. Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen for taking a peek. Now I think I've sussed it I'm hoping to share stuff more often.....hope everything is goodmwith you Karen...take care and see you soon xxx

      Delete
  2. WOW WOW WOW S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G AND G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S, LOVE THE IMAGES AND THE BEAUTIFUL COLOURS, THEY ARE FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lise....that's so kind of you to say....glad you like them xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous all of them ,4 posts in one day hee hee good for you
    They will look fab on our stand at exter
    Martine xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martine....They should be with you tomorrow.
      Thank you for your kind comment I really appreciate them xxx

      Delete
  4. Fantastic ... lovely , lovely work
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen for your support and all you do for me I really do appreciate it all.....xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow Marianne that's just wonderful news they are just amazing your coasters. So excited for you enjoy ever moment of it all it well deserved lots love joy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy...I certainly am going to try xxx

      Delete
  6. These are absolutely superb Marianne, a work of art, and it's about time you started using this tool lol, I've added you to my Teamies list for Lavinia Stamps Challenge xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww Zoe....Thank you and yes I understand this but love to craft rather than doing this, lol.....thank you for the lovely comments xxx

      Delete
  7. Fab!! Specially love the bunny rabbit one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love the colours and variety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind Sue.....thanks for taking a look xxx

      Delete
  9. They would be crazy not to like them! These are absolutely fantastic - just like your flower set. Beautifully stamped, coloured and made into a cohesive set. Absolutely fantastic artwork Marianne!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryn....so pleased you liked them and thanks for stopping by xxx

      Delete