Tutorials

Sunday 25 January 2015

MDF Coasters using Lavinia Stamps..... 10th January 2015

This is the set of Coasters that I made at Eileen's Workshop using the MDF Coasters and some of the beautiful Lavinia Stamps......My choice of colours that I used are some of my favourites, the Orangey Rusty shades and with the Blue and Turquoise shades they always look so good together.........

Here are a few of the photos of them..... Hope you like them














 
 
Thanks for taking the time to come and have a look and don't forget to pop back from time to time and hopefully I will have added some more crafty makes for you

Marianne xxx

9 comments:

  1. OH THESE ARE GORGEOUS, LOVE THE IMAGES AND I LOVE THE COLOURS YOU HAVE USED, THEY ARE ALL STUNNING XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day that was... so good to see you there.
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xxx Eileen, it was a good day too !!! xxx

      Delete
  3. You have been busy, i LOVE these Marianne. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Beautiful Art . I'm inviting myself to tea one day .....just so you can have an excuse to use them xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ha Bernie....tea anytime but the Coasters are only on the wall for a wonderful keepsake....Will have to make another set xxx

      Delete