Tutorials

Wednesday 2 September 2015

New Lavinia Challenge for September Hot Bright Colours !!!

Morning All

That's another month which has flown by.....where did that one go although I won't be sorry to see wet August disappear..... Let's hope September is dryer, brighter and a lot warmer for us all..... This is my favourite month of the year not just because I was born in this month but because I just love the start of the changing autumnal colours that start appearing..... Autumn is also my favourite Season too !!!

Well today is the start of a new Lavinia Challenge and you could win a Voucher for £40.00 spend in the Lavinia Stamps Webshop ..... Please pop along and see the inspiration of Lavinia Stamps Design Team, there truly is some beautiful work here for you to see and to inspire you..... Visit our Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog..... You don't need a blog to enter you can send in your email entries here .....  Email Entries.
My DT samples this month I really enjoyed creating and I have used a few of the new stamps that Tracey Dutton has designed which are absolutely gorgeous.....

For my first sample this month I have used the beautiful Make a Wish Stamp along with the Fairy Dandelions and then in the foreground I use the pretty new Meadow Grass Stamp ..... they are all truly so beautiful.

Here are my samples and I hope you like them.....







 
 
For my second sample I have used Moon Pods along with the Fairy Orbs and Fairy Buttercups and just how unusual are these !!!
 
 










 
Now for my last card I have used beautiful Maple Leaf, witches cat, Bugs, Slender Mushrooms, Fairy web and the Meadow Grass all of which are so pretty and just a dream to use.....
 
 
Well that's it for this month ..... I really hope you have enjoyed my creations and I'm now off to start on next month's which will be revealed at the end of the month.....
 
So until then, look after yourselves and go on get your stamps out and have a go as YOU could be the winner next time.....
 
Lots of Love
Marianne xxx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Really loving these Marianne, the backgrounds are gorgeous, they look like Alcohol inks but I'm presuming they are Brushos? Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great Marianne, love them. The colours are fabulous. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colourful creations Marianne! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three wonderful designs - I adore the new "Make a wish" fairy and you've given her such a beautiful setting; the "moon pods" are well named here, as you've made an out-of-this-world scene with them; and the autumn colours of your third card are very beautiful (I just have to squint to avoid the spider, as I'm a bit of an arachnaphobe!)
    Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, fabulous work Marianne and stunning photos too !
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dandelions are magical, love them all and thankyou for always giving such detailed photos xxx

    ReplyDelete