Tutorials

Thursday 24 August 2017

Lavinia Stamps Debut Show on Hochanda ...... 24th August 8am & 2pm

Good Day to you all .....

Well the day has finally arrived when Lavinia Stamps have bought their beautifully designed Stamps to Hochanda ..... I am so excited I'm going to pee my pants !!! At long last the Stamps that Tracey Dutton designs will be getting the airing that they so deserved ..... They are just so unique in their design and lets face it every girl or 'Old Lady' like me loves a Fairy or two .....

There are 10 new stamps in this amazing launch all so enchanting .....

Their names are

1.   Fern Heads Single
2.   Oak Leaf Branch
3.   Seed Heads
4.   Star Blossom
5.   Sacred Spells
6.   Aurora
7.   Dragonfly Keepers
8.   Dragonfly Whispers
9.   Twilight
10   Fern Heads

There are new SceneScapes too for those that feel that they cannot create a magical background to go with the Stamps or for that 'Quickie' Card that we all have to make from time to time .....

Here are the TV Channels that you can watch the Shows on ..... Sky 663 ..... Freeview 85 ..... Freesat 817 or alternatively on you Phone or PC / Laptop ..... The shows are on 24th August at 8am and 14.00pm .....

I will have to record the Shows but we try and get a quickie glimpse on my Phone as I'm working .....

I really think I got over excited creating my Samples for the TV ..... Here's hoping some of them get a viewing .....

The first 4 I used Distress Inks on them and for the last 6 I used the new Distress Oxides Inks ,,,,,
Well that's enough chat from me ..... Here are my Samples .....









 


 







 












 


 

 






Oohhhh well I'm off now as I am now having to buckle down to creating more Samples for the next Creative Challenge ....,

Tat ta for now and see you back here again soon ......

Loads of Love and thanks so much for stopping by .....
Take care
Marianne xxx


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning art Marianne and such a lot of inspiration....thankyou ✂✂✂

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore these cards just can not find a favourite amazing work one little question your fussy cutting is so perfect what do use to cut out thanks all the best Marianne so love the shows

    ReplyDelete