Tutorials

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge August 2017 - Blue and Orange Hues !!! .....

Hello again .....

Oh boy have I been busy ..... So many Samples in the making and I nearly forgot August's Lavinia Challenge ..... Just made it by the skin of my teeth, lol ..... Would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on ..... Lucky for me one of the other DT Members reminded me .....

Anyway I trust that you are all keeping well and enjoying the Summer of 2017 ..... I myself think it's a bit cold not like the summers I remember and years gone by .....

So today is the start of another Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge and for August 2017 the Challenge Theme is "Blue and Orange Hues" I did try to do a couple of different Samples to help inspire you .....  Now don't forget that the winner is down to win a Voucher for £40.00 to spend on the item/s of their choice on the Lavinia Stamps Webshop ..... Here's the link for the Challenge and you can enter here ..... Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge 

Here are my Blue and Orange Hues Inspirational Samples ..... Hope they help you to create something that could possibly win you that £40.00 Voucher .....

This one I've called "Fairy Chain" and the stamps used are :

Fairy Chain
Wild Flower
Hanging Lanterns
Maple Leaves
Willow







My second card I called "Alana's Underwater Paradise" and the stamps I have used are:

Zen Plant
Zen Tall Tree
Sea Creatures
Alana
Shoal of Fishes
Bubbles








Well that's it for now ..... Must fly as I have so many Card Samples to make for the TV ..... Oh by the way did you hear that Lavinia Stamps are going on Hochanda on 24th August at 8.00am and 14.00pm and seriously I'm just so excited ..... Hope you can join us then .....

Take care and Bye for now .....
Loads of love
Marianne xxx


7 comments:

  1. Oh these are fabulous, Marianne. I am in awe. The colours...like a sea of orange fire flowing through and so much interest with the various layers of colour, stamps, stencils(?) and fussy cutting. Quite takes my breath away. Bet they ate breathtaking in real life. Thank you for the inspiration. Bug hugs, Jeanette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are always amazing and these are no exception, I admire your patience and eye for detail with all your cutting out. Gorgeous work xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations love the colours they are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work again Marianne xxx just in awe ... fabulous work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous, so much detail and fussy cutting and the colours are so bright and gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete