Tutorials

Thursday 13 July 2017

Lavinia Creative Challenge "Create a Landscape" - July's Mid Month reminder -

Hello .....


Here's my Mid Month shout out for The Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge "Create a Landscape"

I just want to remind you that there is only 14 days left for you to get those entries in before we start all over again with a new challenge ..... So come on get those creative juices flowing and you never know it could be your turn to win the £40.00 Voucher that is up for grabs .....

Here's another of my Cards I created and I hope this lends you some inspiration into entering the Challenge .....

The Stamps I have used are .....

Zen Butterfly
Orchid
Wild Flowers
Field Grass
Time to reflect







Well that's it folk until next month .....

Take care and enjoy yourselves and of course this beautiful weather .....

Loads of love
Marianne xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is as wonderful as all your work. Love all your fussy cutting and the gorgeous gold butterfly is set of beautifully by the scrumptious colours that you've chosen. FAB-U-LOUS! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete