Tutorials

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Here's Charlie !!!

Afternoon .....

Now for a 3rd time today I have blogged as I must get this done as I am back to work on Friday and I have so much Crafty tasks to do !!!

Charlie is a Penny Black Stamp that I have used to 3d and decoupage and I did this whilst I was at Oyster Stamps Open Day on Sunday.....

I stamped him onto a newsprint backing paper and then 3d him onto a Sheena Douglass Stencilled background using Black Soot Distress Ink..... For the sky I used Weathered Wood and Stormy Sky to give the London Grey Stormy Sky..... For the little Rain Drops I used Designed By Ryn's Raindrop Stamps again stamped onto the newsprint paper..... Then I matted and layered it onto Red, Pale Blue and Newsprint Paper to pull out the colours from the picture.....

I must admit I love this card and was very pleased with the result and I hope you enjoy him also xxx




Thanks so much for checking out my blog..... Now for some more creative ideas
Lots of Love xxx

6 comments:

  1. Loving this card Marianne, he's just so cute lol! Loving the background too. Am now following your blog. If you would like to follow my blog, the link is http://jenniferscraftingrainbows.blogspot.com/ Happy crafting Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you All so much. ..... I really appreciate all the lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a brilliant card and that stamp is ace xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, have seen this on FB but it looks even better here on your beautiful Blog

    ReplyDelete