Tutorials

Wednesday 2 December 2015

New Lavinia Challenge..... "Let it Snow" - December 2015

Hello all you Happy Crafters
 
Today is the start of a new Lavinia Challenge and this Month’s Challenge is ”Let it Snow” and Oh I wished it would….. I couldn’t wish for anything better than to see a White Christmas again….. Just as long as we are all wrapped up warm enjoying our Christmas Scoff….. that would really make my Christmas complete…..
 
By entering you could be up to win a Voucher for £40.00 to spend on Lavinia Stamps Webshop Lavinia Stamps so come up get those Crafty Juices flowing and give it a go….. Don't forget to pop over and check out the Design Teams creations as they really are fantastic ..... just click on the link here Design Team Creations. If you don't have a Blog don't worry as we also accept email entries and here is the link Email Entries .....
 
Below are my DT Samples I have made for the Challenge and I really hope that they will inspire you to have a go and enter into this Month’s Challenge…..
 
Here is the list of stamps I used for each card..... and all were created using Distress Inks and Stickles..... I do love a bit of Stickles, they really do add a little bit extra to finish the card.....
 
For my First Card I used the Christmas Tree Group Stamp, Holly Stamp, Large Deer Stamp and I also used the edge of the Seasonal Tree to create the sticks poking through the snow..... Nearly forgot again I also used the Zen Snowflakes which are just so very pretty.....
 
 
For my Second Card I used the Christmas Tree Group Stamp, Holly Stamp, Tree Goddess Luna and again I  used the edge of the Seasonal Tree to create the sticks poking through the snow.....
 
 
For my Third Card I used the Christmas Tree Group Stamp, Fir Tree Stamp, Seasonal Tree Stamp,  Holly Stamp and the Gaggle of Geese Stamp and it's becoming a bit of a habit as I  used the edge of the Seasonal Tree to create the sticks poking through the snow which helps add some depth to the picture.....
 
 
 
For my Fourth and final card of this year I used the Christmas Tree Group Stamp, Holly Stamp and Enchanted Dreams Stamp and again I  used the edge of the Seasonal Tree to create the sticks poking through the snow..... I do love using it for that !!!
 
 

 
Anyway that’s it for me for this year and I just want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and I hope it brings you everything you wish for and more…..
 
Take it easy, enjoy and all The very best for 2016.....
 
Lots of Love
Marianne xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards as always xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne, so much beauty, you sure have been busy! Merry Christmas, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are amazing and must have taken ages to put together......each one better than the one before. I particularly LOVE the second one, it's fabulous, but all are gorgeous. Merry Christmas and a healthy 2016 to you all xx

    ReplyDelete