Tutorials

Sunday 17 May 2015

Art Impressions "Girlfriends".....Such fun !!!

Happy Sunday Everyone and I sure hope the Sun is shining in your part of the Country. It is here it's just so glorious, bright and just the tonic we all need after some of those grey days we have had recently.....

Today I am sharing with you another of the fun "Art Impressions Girlfriends" Stamps that I have use on one of my cards..... I just love these stamps and enjoy doing some of the fun cards that they produce..... I also used in the background the Joggles Stencil called Sunshine and I just adore this stencil and thought it was so fitting for today..... I have also used the Clarity Stencil called chessboard which makes a perfect flooring..... I coloured the figures in the beautiful Memento Inks which have such a lovely opaque look and such wonderful colours.....

Anyway that's it for today so thanks for popping by and hopefully see you soon. I off to finish some more cards for you to see very soon.....

Enjoy your Day !!!

Lots of Love
xxx







7 comments:

  1. Super fun, wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant love how you are using these stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun card, beautifully done as always Marianne xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!! I love this card. I can think of so many of my friends who would love receiving this or something similar with those fab images on. The expressions on the the faces are priceless.
    I am off to track these stamps down. As always tfs.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these characters are great and they do make for fun cards. glad you had lots of sunshine, it was cloudy here.... hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blocked floor background and popping them off the page is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete