Tutorials

Sunday 14 June 2015

My new Love Stampbord !!!

Hello there..... Well I thought I may have blogged before now but due to my poor Cat Jasper having been through the wars and according to the Vet it looks as if someone had given him a good beating..... I have spend the last week or so nursing him back from being very poorly..... but on a brighter note he is now really good and getting stronger by the day.....

I visited The Craft Barn last Saturday and well I was taken by the demonstrations of a lady called Kathy Byrne and she was using Stampbord and I fell in love with her work..... Anyway I treated myself and have spent the last week playing and having a go and to be honest I don't think I have done too bad.... If I say so myself !!!.....

Here are the 3 completed pieces that I have been working on.

The first two are using Crafty Individuals Stamps, not sure of what they are called but if anyone wants to know just let me know and I will try and find out for you......




 



 
....and my last piece was made using the Heartfelt Creations Fuchsia Stamps.....
 






 
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look and will try and get back again really soon,,,,, Promise, lol
 
Take care
Lots of Love xxx

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh love this will p.m you
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Marianne! Just beautiful. You are one very talented lady. Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Marianne .. love them all E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Marianne, blooming amazing artwork xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely Marianne, I love working with stampboard, must
    dig mine out out again and have a go lol! Have a good week Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete