Tutorials

Saturday 1 April 2017

It's already April and it's time for a New Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge ..... Buds and Blooms .....

Hello and welcome to April .....

It's the start of a New Lavinia Stamps Challenge and this month it's Buds and Blooms ......

Now don't forget the winner of the Challenge will win a £40.00 voucher to spend in the Lavinia Stamps Web Shop ..... and of course there are new Stamps out so you could spend the voucher on those .....

Here are my Samples that I have created for this Month's Challenge and I am hoping that these may just help you with some inspiration to make your beautiful works of art ......

For my first card the stamps I used are .....

Fairy Inn
Bella's House
Secret Passage
and Cherry Blossom .....






...... and for my second card the stamps I used are .....

Chinese Lanterns
Wild Poppies
Mice
Sky
and  Never let go .....

 



Well have fun creating your entry and don't forget you have only till 28th April to get those entries in .....

Good luck and most of all enjoy your crafting !!! .....

Loads of love
Marianne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your first sample is WOW! I love dimension and am currently working on something similar. The amount of time and thought you put into it is not lost on me. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete